I’ve corrected another error (again reported by Alun Champion. Thanks!) in the ArchiMate 3.0.1 sheets. The Realisation from Technology Interface to Business Interface was in the sheet twice. Not a breach of the grammar, but better to have it fixed anyway. So it has been corrected.
The download of the sheets has been moved to the book’s main page here.
Looks like PDF link on the https://ea.rna.nl/2016/09/09/archimate-3-0-metamodel-pdf/ provides only 1-page PDF file.
In which case I’ve made a mistake. I’m away from the office right now, I’ll investigate asap.
I’ve fixed it. I’ve also created a separate web page for these PDFs here.