Well, I can finally say: Mastering #ArchiMate Edition III is done. It will take a bit of time to get it in your hands, but I am close. Some notes:
- PDF and Free Syntax Excerpt PDF will be released first and as soon as possible. Hardcover will follow later, that requires more work. End of September is my goal for the hardcover.
- The Free Syntax Excerpt is almost a book by itself, 56 pages including cover and it covers all of ArchiMate 3.
Still to do:
- I am trying to find out how to get a free version to everybody who purchased the PDF after June 14 2016 without totally killing new purchases. This turns out to be a challenge;
- Some administrative stuff like fleshing out the ISBN info still needs to be done. Some small checks as well. A few hours of work.
- I will need to update the web site, and while I’m at it modernise it before I can go live. This might bring delays;
Front and back (for now):
great news – can’t wait to get a copy!
Three months before,I have recently purchases hard copy. Can i get on return
No, I’m afraid it is not possible to do a refund/upgrade policy on hard copies. Those are sold by Amazon c.s. (who buy them directly from Ingram) and I have no influence over them.
A week for me😳
Great news Gerben, congratulations on getting it out!
Where can I find info about the “III” prices please? (pdf, hard copy and pdf+hard copy?) Thank you. Erik
The hardcover is not yet available, but all information on the book can be found on the book’s home page: https://masteringarchimate.com/the-book-edition-iii/