- Key posts on IT(What I consider to be) my key articles on (governance and fundamentals of) IT and EA in general. Easily accessible from here.
- How well does your top management understand IT?I am proposing a way to ‘measure’ the ‘understanding’ the top of an organisation has — how capable it is of making informed strategic decisions — on a subject, e.g. legal, finance, or what is my particular interest: IT.
- Mastering ArchiMate 3.1 is now availableHurrah! Mastering ArchiMate 3.1 is now live. You can read about it on the book’s home page. And you can buy it there.
- Mastering ArchiMate 3.1 Free Excerpt is availableThe free excerpt is the first part of the fourth edition to be released and it is compatible with ArchiMate 3.1. As before, it contains a full step-by-step introduction to the language. You really do not need anything else to…
- Mastering ArchiMate 3.1 is doneYES!! Done. Finally. The free syntax excerpt will be released soon. The PDF version will follow shortly thereafter. The hardcover will follow after I’ve waited a few weeks to see if some glaring issues have been noted by readers. As…
- You’re invited (by The Open Group) to contribute to the next minor #ArchiMate releaseYou are invited to a webinar by The Open Group about the possibility to contribute to the next minor #ArchiMate release.
- Perspectives on the Information RevolutionWhat is the information revolution doing to us humans? A very condensed journey from essences of digital technology and human intelligence to the role of talk, trust and the impact of IT on society.
- The many lies about reducing complexity part 2: CloudThat standard image that explains the difference between on-premises, IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS in the cloud? You know what, it is hugely misleading. Here is the real deal.
- Master or Servant? Are We Humans Still ‘Top Dogs’ in This Brave New World of Massive IT?I’m speaking at the free online BILT conference on Nov 19 21:00 CET. Title: Master or Servant? Are We Humans Still ‘Top Dog’ in This Brave New World of Massive IT?